Endocrine disruption and a toxic body can be linked to periodontal issues and demineralization. Here are key tips to reverse periodontal disorders.
- Traditional Fermented Foods – contain high levels of natural probiotics, which are wonderful for balancing out the good bacterial in the mouth. Good sources are raw sauerkraut.
- Encourage saliva production and keep the mouth moist – oil pulling is a good method for this – it helps eliminate toxic dental bacterial and also stimulates the salivary glands. Saliva helps to coat teeth and also contains trace minerals that will aid in the remineralization process. I do this procedure in the evening and use organic coconut oil.
- Make certain that you have adequate levels of Vitamin C in your diet. Avoid synthetic vitamins such as ascorbic acid. – Vitamin C ensures strong gum health. Good food sources are papaya, strawberries, broccoli, pineapple, brussels sprouts and kale. All organic of course.
- Commercial Toothpastes and mouthwash contain toxins that can be harmful for your teeth and bones. Avoid all Fluoride, sodium lauryl sulfate, glycerin and chemicals in your toothpaste, mouthwash and water supply.
- Let’s look within and do some housekeeping. Avoid processed foods. To start you can avoid these chemicals in your foods and drinks. Avoid Ensure™, Caffeine, Sodas, HFCS, Junk foods, OTC’s, Sugar, Coffee, rBGH Milk, Gluten, Aspartame, Antacids and an overabundance of Alcohol, to name a few. It may be wise to stop smoking.
- Avoid wheat/gluten products. Wheat can cause you to be at risk for de-mineralization of your tooth enamel and affect your nutrient absorption. When the digestive system is impaired, it does not properly release vital minerals into the body for use by the teeth in building enamel. Unfortunately, this enamel can easily be leeched out through poor diet, lack of nutrient absorption due to digestive damage, or from acidic environments in the mouth. Men addicted to wheat/gluten are not doing their heart any favors. (1)
- Exercise-all life is movement. Exercise builds strong bones. Put it in your schedule and make it happen.
- Suggested: Add in ORGONO, a silica supplement. Include an oral probiotic at night.
- We need Vitamin D which comes naturally from sunlight exposure to our skin – specifically, from ultraviolet B exposure to the skin, which naturally initiates the conversion of cholesterol in the skin to vitamin D3. Sunlight is the best and only natural source of vitamin D. Unlike dietary or supplementary vitamin D, when you get your ‘D’ from sunshine your body takes what it needs, and de-metabolizes any extra. That’s critical – as vitamin D experts and many health groups now advocate 1,000 to 2,000 IU of vitamin D daily – five to ten times the old recommendations. Because too much ‘D’ from dietary supplements may cause the body to over-process calcium, nobody really knows for sure how much supplementary vitamin D is safe. The form of vitamin D added to Tropicana juice products is Vitamin D3. Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is considered synthetic. Synthetic vitamins can be toxic to bone, body and brain health. On the other hand, sunlight-induced vitamin D doesn’t have that problem – it’s the way your body is intended to make it!
Want to learn more? Get the Support You Need Today -click here https://bitesizepieces.leadpages.net/oral-health-bone-health/
2- How to tell a natural vitamin from synthetic:
Organic vitamins: http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_3697.cfm